Gönderen Konu: It completely invalidated the sport and destroyed the vibe  (Okunma sayısı 57 defa)

Çevrimdışı Megaomgchen

• i30 Yolcusu
  • İleti: 3
Even I was pissed watching it.You hate to NBA 2K21 Mt watch players fight it out for 48 minutes only for a bad decision to ruin it.

It completely invalidated the sport and destroyed the vibe, was this type of competitive match before that.CJ made a great point about it. Fundamentally he confessed that missed calls happen, but it had been shitty that the refs ignored him and explained it was not even close.It was particularly brutal because it was the next night of a b2b when half of our crew was dead. It was a frustrating season and you might see how exhausted the players .

Even the Jazz players looked fully aware of what happened. Gobert made a wonderful cube, just happened to work out for a goal tend, when you're in the business of racking up a couple blocks in a mean game, which occurs. It was a wonderful ball game wrecked the fact that we do not do officiating very well.Probably one of the worst missed calls I have seen.

Well I do not think anything is as awful as KD carrying just 4 steps out of bounds in the front of the ref, slapping the ball back into the court, and was not called out.The saving grace was that GSW finally lost that game, however the blazers got totally shafted about the Gobert missed call.Goddamn, that KD from bounds play. What made that 10x worse would be the fucking ref was standing directly the fuck there.Hard to not get suspicious when you see shit that bad, honestly. Same for the dame play.

Ought to cheap mt nba 2k21 have been suspended. That was so egregious.That was really debilitating. Rare to find a participant completely take over a game but Lillard is on a very different level.Here's the true goaltend.