Gönderen Konu: We actually enjoyed getting to spend the weekend with RuneScape  (Okunma sayısı 48 defa)

Çevrimdışı wfuuopy

• i30 Yolcusu
  • İleti: 3
Whenever it comes to RuneScape gold topics such as this, I believe how challenging the task of prioritising projects is. Is it truly worth committing development time to provide players the ability to experience something or use that time to develop something new? We believe that there are a number of other things that we ought to do with quests, like looking at some rewards that are ridiculously low or increasing the quality of the cutscenes - matters more players can get pleasure out of. We'll definitely keep the idea of replaying quests in mind, though.

In my view, it is too bad that it'd take too much work for Jagex to let players to re-do a quest. My choice (if re-doing one quest was available)could have become the boss fight in Dragon Slayer (...A green portal hole with a dragon's head on top, situated behind Oziach's shop that may only be obtained if you have already completed the quest; that manner, any X people hoping to re-do the pursuit at the exact same time would every get teleported to another, parallel, Elvarg lair - and also that way, those re-doing the pursuit wouldn't interfere with individuals fighting Elvarg for the first time). Dragon Slayer gets the epic scene in the end when you emerge victorious, I wish to experience that again. The moderator said that gamers gave negative feedback to being able to re-do Fur'n' Seek, but if I could send a message to Mod Fetzki, I would say I would really like to re-fight Elvarg (no XP benefits given for re-slaying Elvarg, just for the pleasure of it).

Would you prefer to re-do any boss fight? Deb/Stormys_Amazon and I were honored over this past weekend by being encouraged to Jagex for a tour and to see with them, along with some of the high level players. Clearly we had to sign a non disclosure agreement, however there are a number of things we are permitted to talk about so that we wanted to share it with everyone. I will jump ahead right now and just say it was totally and completely epic and I am still excited! I will not post names before I have spoke to the players and made certain it is fine with them, however there were several high ranking members and free players. The other players were all really nice and we actually enjoyed getting to spend the weekend with them.

We came at Jagex Thursday morning. Not only did we get there, but they actually let us ! (ok only because they'd invited us, they don't let people in if they simply show up). They took us right into a break room area and provided us refreshments, then we got through the formalities like introducing ourselves, signing the Non Disclosure Agreement, providing us some information about the programs for the weekend, etc..

After lunch we moved back into the magical mystery land that is Jagex in which they proceeded to carry us on a tour through every section. That was great. In each department a couple of people that worked in that area could take a while and explain what their section does and how or why they do it. Along with that which they showed us on the tour, we all learned that it seems to be a great working environment where everyone enjoys what they do. We were encouraged to ask questions in each region, and at the end of the day we must get a Q & A session with Mark and Andrew. They were completely laid back and sat and talked with us. They answered our questions and elaborated as to buy OSRS gold why they answered the way they did.